About Me

My photo
35 year old female. I am married to a beautiful man who brings out the best in me. We have 2 gorgeous dogs who brighten our days, especially mine when my husband travels. I studied Social Work as a mature age student, followed by Family Therapy and have worked in the field as a counsellor in the drug and alcohol field with youth and families for the past 5 years (currently on a break to take care of me rather than others). I am sincere, caring, loving, honest, trust worthy, animal loving, a dreamer, generous, fun and I don't give up even when I want to!

Friday 14 October 2011

Round 3 Week 4 Blogging Challenge

1. Describe in 25 words or less (why is it always 25 words) the you that you were before 12wbt
Before 12WBT I was miserable... sad, depressed, isolated, angry, unhealthy, lazy, making excuses for everything, unhappy and did not have alot going for me.

2. Now - who are you now??
Now I am happy(ier), healthier, lighter and definetly not isolated! I make excuses less often and am not as angry as I was.

3. What has the hardest been the hardest thing to make habit THIS ROUND?
The hardest for me was my mindset around running... I really thought I could not be a runner... I am now running!!! Even if it is slow and more like a shuffle, I am running! :)

4. What has been easier to make habit than you thought it would be?
Fitting in regular exercise!

5. How has your body changed THIS ROUND?
I am loosing cm's and feel I am toning up and slowly loosing the kgs!!

6. How has your mindset changed this round?
I am starting to believe that I am worth the effort and that I can actually do this!

7. Finish this sentence "I now know I am strong because ..."
I have proved it to myself and others over and over again!

8. Finish this sentence "I am proudest of ...."
my persistance in my running and continuing to smile even when I didn't feel like it :)

9. Finish this sentence "In 8 more weeks you will see me ...."
happier and healthier and stronger than ever!

10. What word applies to you now - that you never would have used before 12wbt?
Strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment