About Me

My photo
35 year old female. I am married to a beautiful man who brings out the best in me. We have 2 gorgeous dogs who brighten our days, especially mine when my husband travels. I studied Social Work as a mature age student, followed by Family Therapy and have worked in the field as a counsellor in the drug and alcohol field with youth and families for the past 5 years (currently on a break to take care of me rather than others). I am sincere, caring, loving, honest, trust worthy, animal loving, a dreamer, generous, fun and I don't give up even when I want to!

Friday 16 September 2011

I'm back!

Ok so I have been hiding away from blogging for a while as soo much has been happening and there is just soo much to process so did not know where to even begin. So rather than rehashing everything I am just going to start from here and now!
I am in such a good place at the moment, working hard with my therapist, working hard with my PT, trying to get my food under control and hubby, dogs and I are moving to the USA next month... !!!
Like I said there is heaps going on :)
So to keep me accountable and in check I have decided to do another round of 12WBT (my third round!) which will carry me into the relocation to Houston Texas mid/late October.
I have accepted a blogging challenge from Kath... so watch out for my next blog!!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment